Invisalign Center in Buffalo, NY
Do you want straight teeth, but you don’t want a mouth full of metal? We have a solution for you! Invisalign® is the best alternative to traditional metal braces. More than just clear braces, Invisalign® is a comparable alternative that ensures a more comfortable process and faster results!
Rosenberg Dental believes that teenagers and adults benefit from clear braces because it allows the wearer to straighten their teeth without anyone noticing. Whether you are out on the town or in a work meeting, with clear braces, you can conveniently straighten your teeth discreetly. Contact us today to schedule your appointment for clear braces!
How Invisalign Work
- We’ll first take an impression of your teeth to create a series of clear, flexible aligners made of thermoplastic material.
- Each set of aligners should be worn for 22 hours a day, and every two weeks they need to be replaced to slowly move your teeth into place.
- Caring for your aligners is easy; simply remove them and rinse under warm water on a daily basis. You can also brush them with a soft toothbrush.
- For most patients, the treatment takes around 12 months, although every patient’s situation is different.
Benefits of Invisalign
Patients may prefer wearing Invisalign® because of how convenient it is.
- The aligners are clear, so no one can see them.
- You can take them out to eat dinner, go on a date, or make an important presentation at work.
- You can brush and floss your teeth like normal, and no additional tools are required.
- There is less of a risk that your teeth will become stained.
- The procedure is more comfortable than metal braces since the aligners move teeth into place slowly and only focus on a few teeth at a time.
- Aligners are easy to take care of, and you only use the same aligner for a couple of weeks.
To learn more, give us a call today! We will set you up with an appointment for clear braces!