Dental Implants in Buffalo, NY
Natural, Comfortable, Reliable - Dental Implants
According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, 3 million people in the U.S. have dental implants, and that number is growing by 500,000 a year. Also, the success rate of implants has been reported in scientific literature as 98%!
It goes without saying that dental implants are one of the best solutions for patients who have missing teeth as the result of tooth decay, an injury, or damage. It’s important to fill the space that a missing tooth can create in order to prevent a bacterial infection, and of course, restore your smile and confidence.
We invite you to call Rosenberg Dental to schedule an appointment for dental implants. We’ll make sure you’re a good candidate for implants and that you fully understand the process and the benefits you can reap. It’s important to have healthy gums and a strong jawbone for the procedure to be most effective.
How Dental Implant Treatment Works
- The first step is to be cleared for the procedure.
- We’ll then place a metal post under the gum line to secure to the jawbone.
- After a few months, the metal post and jawbone will fuse together.
- We’ll take an impression of your mouth to create a new tooth in our dental lab. Your new tooth will match the exact size, shape, and color of the surrounding teeth.
- We’ll then secure the new synthetic tooth to the metal post.